Skip to content
Quakertown Parks & Recreation
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Washington D.C. Bus Trip - March 30th
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
Join us for the Nations Greatest Springtime Celebration as we visit the Washington D.C. Cherry Blossom Festival and Kite Festival.
- Leave Quakertown Community Pool Parking Lot around 7:30am
- Bus will stop at a bus stop half way there.
- Drive through the Cherry Blossoms Route
- Arrive in D.C. at Union Station around 11:30am
- Approximately 12:00pm-5:30pm is yours to enjoy/plan!
- Leave D.C. Union Station around 5:30pm
- Bus will stop at a bus stop half way back.
- Return to Quakertown Community Pool Parking Lot by approximately 9:00pm
This is a coach charter and does have a bathroom on board as well as outlets for electronics.
Though the trip is going during the Cherry Blossom Festival, due to nature, the Borough cannot ensure that the Cherry Blossoms will be in full bloom.
Tickets are $50 per person.
Tickets are non-refundable - although if we are unable to reach our minimum of participants the trip will be cancelled and your monies will be refunded.
Questions? contact Ashton Rosenberger, Recreation Coordinator at 215-536-+5001 x136 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities